Ash is a teenager now! So, we threw her a cake boss party where everyone got to decorate their own cake with frosting, fondant, colored edible markers, etc. The fondant, with 8 colors, seemed to be a hit! Ash and I made it. WHOOH! And... we had a photo booth (got this idea from alison's blog) the girls just laughed and laughed while having their pictures taken. We needed some laughter today!
You've gotta have MUSIC and FOOD -right?
Complete craziness with left over fondant!
I know, I know, Balloons are definitely the signature party THANG, but Ash didn't want them? HM!












4 comments:
YOU HAVE A TEENAGER!!! AHHHHHH, that's nuts Jenny. You don't look a day over 16. Serioulsy, that is crazy/awesome at the same time.
Happy Belated Birthday Miss Ashley. You are as gorgeous as your mamma! The birthday idea was so clever and I was digging to photo booth idea. CUTE-CUTE-CUTE... Jenny Thank you for your message. I am sorry we missed seeing you the other night when you guys came down for the Wilson gathering. We had just arrived back from our over-nighter and the boys were shot! Thank you for thinking of us. xoxo
What a FUN party! Love the back drop and cute pictures. Hope it was a wonderful 13th Birthday. Love ya Ashley!
looks like a wild and crazy fun party! Happy Birthday ASHLEY!
Post a Comment