Livin it up in SUPER Southern California! More specifically San Marcos (where Andrea and Brian live.) This post is all backwards in events. So, starting with Thurs. June 14th...
This is Ash and Josie snuggling while watching a movie in the morning.
We went for a fun bike ride.Then we went to the beach.
This is thurs. night after party'in it up at the Corvette Diner.
The back of Ash's crazy straw hair.
Josie at the corvette diner in down town San Diego - always looking cute!
This is our super happy server who did Ash's hair.
Whoa - try this combo out! CPBB (Chocolate, peanut butter and banana.)
Wed. we went hiking in Torrey Pines.
Found some crabs.
Then we got dinner at Surf Brothers (a teriyaki place.)
Went and visited the Faulkner's and swam.
Check out the view behind us, looks like ITALY!
Ash, jumping off the rock into the cold water.
DAY 1 Tues.=Andrea picked us up from the airport, we bought amazing ITALIAN sandwiches and drove to Coronado Island to eat.
Andrea and Josie (the sand girl.)
Cartwheels and Handstands on the beach!
"I need these shoes!"
after Andrea's AMAZING Lasagna, we all piled in the truck and...
went to Encinida to surf!
Thanks for being such great hosts guys! We love you!























3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I need a beach.
So So FUN!!! That little Josie is DARLING! The boys LOVED Mr. Steve Karate Kid pose on the Rocks. They were jumping all over the house attempting the move. I am glad you got a way for a wee bit. The vaca looked Wonderful! Ash, I LOVE the straw hair. I hope you paid close attention so you can do mine! Love to you all! xoxo BCCB
Looks like a really fun trip! That pool looks amazing. I could really use a trip to the beach. I miss that place.
Post a Comment