Instead of saying Death Date, we are calling it Nate's Angel Day! We made it through the first year! WOW! But couldn't have done it with out Jesus Christ's healing power and so many FAMILY & FRIENDS that have been SUPER supportive and loving! Thank you for comforting and mourning with us! Thank you, to so many who sent texts, cards, flowers, emails, and gifts in remembering Nate.
I was in tears with the kindness of our friends and neighbors who flooded our front porch with flowers, gifts, chocolate and cards and two posters full of goodness in remembering Nate's angel day. My goodness, Nate is a ROCK STAR, this kind of stuff only happens to famous people. Thank you to Riquel & Jana for organizing all of this love!
Yes, this picture frame below sums up Nate (my angel!) Thank you Patti!
We went on a hike with friends, the Hanson's & the Garnett's! It was nice to be outside!
Have you ever seen this? Waiting in line to hike! Like Disneyland, waiting for a ride - WEIRD!
This is Kaden! He's adorable, fun and crazy wrapped up into that little body.
Yes, we had to eat Donuts at Donut Falls! It was awesome!
Ash, Kaden and Kelsee
Sweet little Nora!
Only three of us! Missing you like always Nate! And looking forward to finding our baby through adoption!
The Brian's in CO. remembering Nate by wearing yellow all day! And buzzed their hair!
Sweet Josie in CA. with a yellow balloon remembering Nate! I love this picture Andrea!
A few days before his angel day we went to his grave and had hot wheel races. And Ash made angel cupcakes, and put pretty pearl candies on top (from Andrea.)
If you look closely, you can see the red hot wheel truck flying off the jump. Nate, would have loved this!
Chantelle, we wore our yellow bracelets ALL day!









6 comments:
I am so glad that you guys felt so loved. I thought of you guys often yesterday. Thinking of you enjoying the good weather on a hike. I can just imagine nate getting excited over the truck! He loved his vehicles;). What great friends and family to show their support for Nate-o. Many happy angel days in the future. We love you guys tons!
Jenny, this is all so amazing! It goes to show how amazing Nate and your family are! You are so truly loved by so so many! I am so glad you have felt so loved during this time.
What a warm and fuzzy post! I absolutely love the picture of the car flying off the ramp. Nate-o would have loved this activity. The hiking trip looked divine, except for the long line (yikes)! You are a phenomenal family that love all! We are so grateful for your friendship. I am thankful the sun was shining on your Angel Day! xoxo
What a great way to celebrate the angel in your life! I LOVE the hot wheel races, that is awesome (the red truck flying off is pretty darn cool)! I LOVE the Williams family! You are amazing!
Love ya Sista!
What an amazing celebration you guys had. I love the picture of you and Ash at his stone. That is a beautiful memory. I can't believe it has been a year, but so happy to see all of the love that has been flooded your way. I love you!
Post a Comment