For 3 months now the school has been practicing and has now completed 5 performances. They did an outstanding job with the play ANNIE! Ash was a servant.
And she was a New York Citizen with the fur coat.This is after the show, with her friend Anna who played Pepper (an orphan.)




3 comments:
"The sun will come out tomorrow". I love this show, wish I could have watched you perform Ash, great job. I have to tell you this, when my sister and I use to clean house on Saturday we would be cleaning the bathrooms and be singing at the top of our lungs "Its a hard knock life for us..." I am not sure if those are the correct lyrics but that is what we would belt. Hope you are well our most missed neighbors. Xoxo BCCB
You were fantastic Miss Ashley! So glad we were able to come see you perform. You're a natural! Love ya
That movie belongs in my top ten forever... I LOVE it, I have never seen the play, but Ash would be so fun to watch in it!!!
Post a Comment