Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Beauty!

Every night when I tuck her in (yes she still likes to be tucked in) I say GOOD NIGHT BEAUTY! So, this post is all about my "BEAUTY!"
I love that Ash still loves to open up and talk about her day, friends, classes, things she looks forward to, hard things, and is most of the time an appreciative person. She is beautiful, amazing, talented, and is trying SUPER hard to follow God's commandments!

Well, during spring break, my niece Madi slept over twice and they did pageants. It was a crack up! These girls are wonderful, and I love their fun personalities! They did talents, beauty walks all glamored up and the whole bit, with a crown & sash!


And this is Beauty's photo shoot!



5 comments:

Denice said...

Wowwwssers! What a beauty! NO wonder that is her nick-name! She takes after her MOM for sure... sorry Steve, Jenny is SOOOO much more beautiful than you are! :)

Sylvia said...

She is indeed, a beauty...but not just in looks...her spirit is a total 10! I sure love her!!

Brigette Little said...

Yes she is a beauty! After we saw you guys at church, Greg told our boys, "Pay attention to her, because that's the kind of girl you want to end up with when all is said and done." I totally agree with Denice and Sylvia's comments!

Mary Jo said...

She is growing up too fast. Definitively a beauty like her mother. Can't wait to see her play that she is in. Love ya

Penrod Family said...

Ashley you are GORGEOUS! PLEASE lets get together and play! I will check on the location this week! love you friend! So is there a pool outside? xoxo