All three of us got to got back to a place we love DEARLY - Houston, Tx. We had a wedding to attend so we flew in April 6 (fri.) went to a BBQ @ auntie Laura's. We slept at our amazing friends who are like family - THE SUDETH'S!
Look at this face, wouldn't you feel welcomed into the morning with Samuel?

Sat. morning was the wedding. I love this HOUSTON temple! Lots of great memories, it just feels like home! And look at that amazing blue sky and 80 degree weather. Uh, it was snowing when we left our home state on Friday so this was music to my soul!

The couple Ryan (cousin) and Jaqui & family
Auntie Laura & Uncle Norm are on the right. If you know me, then you've probably heard me talk about these amazingly wonderful people!

Ryan and his BRO's showing off their socks! NICE!
Isn't Steve such a great sport? This was his birthday! We celebrated the night before we left with dinner and gifts, since we knew this would be a busy day. Happy Birthday Handsome Man!
Beautiful Cousin Andrea. She lives close to us, and we just never see them, so we have to catch up in Texas! CRAZY LIFE! Or should I say (Andrea) crazy ball games of Jaden's? HAAH!

Yes, Ash is almost as tall as me. Everyone kept commenting on that, and how big Ash is getting. We haven't lived here for almost 4 years. So people kind of change and grow over time.

My darling Ash!

This is Heather & Dan's backyard. AMAZING!

Ash's only request was to swim. Request granted!
Sat. evening visit with the Sudeth's & Ellis'. I love such FUN reunion's as these when we get to catch up with people we love. The Ellis' live in Kansas now and just happened to be in town visiting some of their family.
Natalie & Mia Ellis

Steve was quite entertaining (as always) for the kids.
This is amazing Sylvia! I love her house! So beautiful & welcoming! She treated us like royalty! Thanks again Sylvia! I love you!
Before our flight we went to Sam Moon. A super fun place to shop for purses, jewelry, luggage, shoes for great prices! Ash got a super cute purse and I bought some jewels!

So TEXAN! I actually have a library bag that looks similar to this that we use PROUDLY!
Laura & Andrea shopping! A fun girls outing!
Ash catching up on her sleep on our flight home. When we visit Houston, it is amazing FUN! We visit and visit so many people we love and sleep, really is 2nd place.

On our way home we stopped at IHOP! Another one of Ash's requests. We love the stuffed french toast. And for some reason, as hard as I try, I can't get my hash browns to taste as yummy as restaurant hash! So, I had me some hash! And I also had banana bread french toast with caramel drizzled over it, nothing but YUMMY!
This was on Monday night, the start of our spring break!
5 comments:
So fun to see the Ellis' too! What great timing! It was great seeing you. We love and miss your family!
You guys know how to PAR-TAY! So fun to see you! Glad you were able to visit so many friends and family!
No WAY! What FUNNNNN! I am jealous, BUT super happy for you all at the same time! So glad you got to go my friend! xoxo
Your adventures always leave me wishing that I too was a Williams. So much fun! The picture of the temple was GORGEOUS!!! Great-Great shot! The breakfast looked delish and the shopping looked awesome! Great post! xoxo BCCB
Looks like you had a good time. So glad!
Post a Comment