Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Instead of Easter Eggs...

Instead of coloring easter eggs, we did NAIL ART! After I finished painting Ash's nails, she asked if I was going to take a picture and put it on the blog. So, here it is!

A view of both hands!

AAHH - spring skiing!

This is Steve's brother Brian & his wife Andrea. LOVE THEM! They just moved to San Diego! Miss them!

Steve and me on the lift.

This is our old bishopric. We just had a change last Sunday. Great Men!  Now, Steve is in the new bishopric with more good men!

This was on St. Patrick's Day March 17th. My nephew Dallen, niece Nikell, Madi and my awesome Ashley!

Steve floating our newly poured cement/concrete. A little like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE eh?

And...Meet Riquel. Her grandma died a while ago and left some great recipes. She is making a cookbook of all of them and wanted pictures of the finished products but is a little timid in trial and error. So, we have been cooking/baking together and taking pictures of our successes and if it doesn't turn out then we just take pictures of the ingredients.

7 comments:

Christine said...

I was just about to leave your blog without leaving a comment and then realized the minute I left your site that my phone would be ringing ha ha ha :) Looks like lots of fun, and it makes me miss you! So excited to see you this coming week!
PS Tell Stephen you guys need to come down asap! I still have that airline episode saved but I think we're going to cancel cable so you need to hurry and come down so you can see it!

Mary Jo said...

Loved our shopping trip! I didn't know about your backyard fun, I will need to come see it looks great! Also love the nails. Have a fun Easter, birthday weekend.

Penrod Family said...

Yea for Steve, he is definitely better looking than Tom Cruise. (Huge SMILE).... Loving the nails Ash! Jenny I was hoping for some more frozen colored eggs. (LOVE YOU) What a fun activity to do with such a darling lady, Riquel is a cutie patootie. Can't wait to be invited to come and have a little BBQ in the new updated backyard with the men doing some Mtn. Biking. (hint, hint)... Have a great day! xoxo
BCCB

Denice said...

You have a serioulsy STEADY hand Jenny, ever consider a new job as a nail artist? You would get hired in a sec!!! I am SO glad you guys got to go to Houston and HANG for a while! Can't wait to see your pics of the old stomping ground! Hope you had a FAB time with family and friends! Happy Easter my friend! Love you!

Libby said...

The recipe book sounds like so much fun! What a great way to remember her Grandma!

Amy Sabey said...

Just so you know I stole the picture of Steve Aaron and Bishop :) Good idea my friend!!!
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun.

Steve and Jen said...

Steve is in our new bishopric! :-)