TIME 2 CABO!
Steve and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary in Cabo Mexico!
1st Class flying there BOTH WAYS- to Cabo and back! Thank you DELTA!
Our all inclusive resort! Yes, it was SAFE in Cabo! We took several taxi rides & bus rides. And it is all very safe and welcoming! Most people speak English. But, of course we had to try out what little spanish we know!
We stayed in San Jose Del Cabo (20 min. away from Cabo San Lucas.) They had a fiesta going on, so we got to watch this Mexican Rodeo where these men were roping a horse (a pretty sad looking one.) It was all interesting!
Me, enjoying my (Virgin) Pina Colada!

This is one of the restaurants that the resort offers. YUMMY!
Our room came with complimentary slippers, and you can just wear the robe while you stay, and we were just being silly, making jokes about the robe.

I got to enjoy a 30 min. massage at this amazing resort in Cabo!
Love all the cactus! Some get 60 ft. high! WHOA!

On the Marina in Cabo, there was TONS of pelican's!
We took a glass bottom boat out to El Arco, and to stay on two different beaches for an hour.
The fish were awesome!
Tons of seals!
It's been a dream of mine for quite some time to see El Arco! And there it is!
We got dropped off on Lover's Beach where the Sea of Cortez is. And then you can walk through sand to get to the other beach called Divorce Beach where the pacific ocean is. Pretty Cool!
This is on Lover's Beach. They had cool Rock formations that you could climb on! Super Fun!


Lunch at our hotel under a HUGE palapa!
I never thought I would parasail, but WE DID IT! It was super relaxing!
This is how far up we were.


This was the "PARTY BOAT" WHOO-WHOOH! Yah, we took this snorkel cruise out to this beautiful bay. Because Steve wasn't feeling exceptionally well we kayaked around instead of snorkel. It was fun. They serve you lunch, and there is fun loud music, and it was an open bar, so lots of WAISTED people that were CRAZY! It was very entertaining!

El Arco again in the back ground, on top of the PARTY BOAT.

This was a mango daquiri - YUM! BACK at our Resort.

This was our actual Anniversary Date. We were sunburned, so with that, we were cold and tired, but happy! It is just funny that we are wearing our coats in Cabo where it is sunny all year round. They only have 3 rain storms a year. And other than that, it is BLUE SKY!
We wore our slippers a lot. They are obviously too big, but they were great to have on the tile.
Our last day there, Steve really was not well. So, he stayed in our room and rested while I went out to the beach, took an hour walk, and swam in the pool. Gorgeous Day to soak up the sun!
Yah, just me! In the Sea of Cortez!
At the aeropuerto!

FUN TIMES: Tour with Jerry! (have a nice life)
My SPA massage, and when I was done, I was greeted with a fresh glass of orange juice. YUM!
Steve holding my hand everywhere!
Steve asking in Spanish where this store was so we could catch the bus.
Bus rides! Unforgettable! Super bumpy! And when you stand up, that signal's the driver you want to get off, so he opens the door, when he's still going 40 mph, and starts to slow down, you have to be steady on your feet, otherwise you'll slip, and fall down those stairs - out the door.
Parasailing together!
Party Boat cruise with the old grandma dancing!
Meeting the people from AZ. and sharing our adoption card with them.
Wamongo's Restaurant
Specialty Drinks Whenever we wanted!
The ONLY sad thing was Steve was SICK with a head cold, tons of congestion, body aches and fever. But, he had surges of energy and this was when we did all of this fun stuff. He is such a trooper! Love you babe! You are still "THE ONE!"
10 comments:
I have been wondering how the trip went. It looks like lots of fun. I love your sun dresses. They are sooo cute. I am glad you had fun, nothing better than just a little r and r on the beach!
AMAZING! Glad you two love birds had so much fun! Happy 15th!
YAH! or what Katie B would say WOOT- WOOT! Your pictures are wonderful, the para-sailing ones gave me flips in my tummy. I am proud of you for trying it out! You two are the cutest pair and still one of my absolute favorite couple. Happy 15th! I pray that I will be half the woman you are when my 15 rolls around. xoxo BCCB
Looks like tons of fun! I'm so jealous! That is so sad that Stephen got sick! You guys look so tan at the very end!
What a really fun trip minus being sick. Thats too bad. But lots of fun things to do. Sounds heavenly. You guys do look so tan!
Wow, always have wanted to go there, now I know I can't take it off of my list! Congrats on #15! Steve snagged a LOVELY lady in every sense of the word when he married you... way to go Steve!!!
What a fun fun vacation. SO glad you were able to get away, too bad Steve was sick :( bummer. Looks amazing and SO beautiful.
Jenny, thank you also for the beautiful message that you left on my blog. I love you and am so thankful for your example and courage. You two are amazing people and we sure look up to you!!!
I'm dying that you guys were wearing your snow jackets! I bet you looked so funny. I'm more impressed that you even had them with you. I would have never thought to pack those on a trip to Cabo!!!
Happy anniversary! You guys are such an adorable couple!
Jenny- Happy anniversary, late! Your trip looked so fun, I'm so jealous of the warm beach! Glad to see you got some time alone with your hubby!
cuties!
Post a Comment