Sugar's before shot!

Blue glue to hold braces

Braces on and no wires-look at that happiness!

Now the beginning of WORTH WHILE PAIN! I should know I had 6-7 years worth of orthodontic work. Braces off-n-on 3 different times!

PICTURE BELOW: This is my sister Suz! All the sisters and Heather (adopted sister from Australia) went out to lunch at this NICE restaurant with cloth napkins and the whole bit. The food was super DELISH! When we are finishing and everyone is standing up, Suz says "I need someone to punch me." Her back was hurting. Well, I offered, and laughed, and punched, she said up here, I punched a couple of more times - and HARD! By this time I'm laughing so hard, and my other sisters are looking at us weird, and this is quite a site to be in a nice place, dressed nice and give the appearance of a fight! HAAAH! Happy Birthday Suz!
4 comments:
You had 6 years of braces? Man that's not fair. Ash looks super cute with her braces. Hopefully she isn't in a ton of pain.
Jason and I both didn't have to wear braces and we are really hoping we pass that on to the kids. So far it's going our way since Blake doesn't have to wear them.
Happy Birthday Suzi!
Ash looks cute with her braces. And yes you did look funny standing there punching your sister out in the restaurant. LOL
Awwwe, I wish that I could have been there for the lunch! ;( Ash looks older with her braces!
Man! I guess it has been longer than I thought since I have peeked in at your blog!!! I have missed a few posts!!!
Poor Miss Ashley, I hope that she is not in for that many years. I only had mine for 11 months :)
I am excited to try to find that book you recommended... always on the hunt for a new book, I keep getting them from our library and then they are full of bad words!!! UGH! So frustrating.
Post a Comment