We got to use our snow shoes again last Saturday! We had a lot of fun with the Paul's (Steve's youngest sister.) This is their baby Madisen! She scrunches her noise when she smiles and it cracks us UP!




We love our footwear for walking on snow! If you enjoy hiking, you'll enjoy snow shoeing!
5 comments:
You guys are so outdoorsy I love it! You should move to Phoenix! ;) I feel like I'm way more active here than I ever was in Utah.
PS I love getting on your blog and seeing those sweet pictures of Nate. It always brings tears and makes me smile. He brought so much happiness to so many people!
Looks like a really fun day!
thanks. that was so much fun!
YA for snow shoeing. We are still losers and have not even broken ours out of the basement yet. Maybe someday. The boys got some balloons today from Macey's and right when we got home they had to send them off to Nate! This time we had a yellow one which Cohen had to remind us all that it was Nates favorite color. Love you and miss you too! xoxo always BCCB
Post a Comment