Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A smile & Quotes for this DAY!

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times!
Picture taken a few years ago in Nauvoo.


True Love comes quietly without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked!

I hope your Valentines is full of pink, red & purple candies! Thinking about all the people I love! Lots of family, loads of friends! And particularly one little boy who I would love to wrap my arms around and hear his sweet voice, but this will not happen soon enough for me!

Happy Valentine's Day! HUGE HUGS!
(In Texas, you drop the "H" in huge and just say uge!)

3 comments:

Penrod Family said...

HAPPY VALENTINES to the greatest Williams family around. We are sending you lots of hugs and kisses from down in hick valley! Oops I mean the city of peace. LOL xoxo
BCCB

Penrod Family said...

On your last post, I did not realize you were so violent Jenny esp in public. (hee hee hee). I absolutely LOVE the pic of Ashley and the blue glue, this picture has to go in the High school year book when you she is graduating. Good luck with the braces Ash, you will love them when they are off. You are gorgeous with them on too. xoxo

Melinda said...

I hope you had a great day!