On thurs. Jan.19th I got to fly with my sister Mary Jo to Memphis, Tn. to visit her daughter, BreeAnn, who is expecting her first baby. BreeAnn's Due date was Jan. 18th, and as of today, she still has not had this baby boy. BreeAnn lives on the border of Mississippi and Tennessee Their address is in Mississippi, and the hospital is in Mississippi but they are about 15 min. away from Memphis airport. WHOOH - long explanation! So, I tried to fly home Fri. morning on a 7am flight, and didn't make it so we went shopping for a few more hours and then I got dumped off at the airport at 1pm and stayed there with lots of other ups & downs but finally made it home on a direct flight at 7:45pm. It was a FUN - QUICK trip! Got to eat at Abay's and Corky's!








The picture below is my suitcase, purse, book & boarding pass. I finished this book, for the second time and started reading it again because I had the time. I HIGHLY recommend "Three weeks with my brother" by Nicholas Sparks! You'll laugh & cry, and maybe learn A LOT!
4 comments:
I am so glad you came even though it turned into a big hassle to get back out! It was really fun to see you!
How fun that you were able to do that! BreeAnn looks so cute. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
You are such a great lady miss Jenny! I will have to read this book. I am always looking for a great read. I miss you friend and wanted to call you late last night, but prayed for you instead so I hope that counts. I will touch base soon. Love you! Have a great day! xoxo
BCCB
What a fun weekend! That's too bad she didn't have the baby while you were there. I went 7 days over due with Blake so she could still have a few days. It's torture waiting!
Post a Comment