Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All weekend long - CELEBRATION!

Steve was going to be out of town for my b-day so Friday morning he fixed me breakfast, and I opened my gifts from him and Ash. That was fun! Sat. my parents were sweethearts and took us to the airport where Ash and I flew to Vegas.

Brandi picked us up. This is Ash & Madi ready for a night on the town.
We stopped at Hard Rock Cafe for some YUMMY food!

Got two desserts and shared! MMMMM!


WALKED a long ways to get to the Venetian where we would watch...
still walking (I love this picture!)
We had amazing seats watching the phantom of the opera!

On our walk back to the car, we watched the cool water show at the Bellagio!
Sun. morning Brandi was kind to wake up early to take us back to the airport. We flew home early Sun. to be to church. AND HAD LOTS OF MEETINGS! Then Mon. my family had a dinner for me and it was amazingly yummy!
Lemon Cream Cheese Pie! MMMMM! Nothing but delish!
I love my awesome family! thanks for the birthday wishes!

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Oh! happy HapPPY BirthDaY Dear Friend!! It sounds like it was luxurious...just what you deserve! I'm glad you had a great time!! May you bless us with many more birthdays!!

Brigette Little said...

How fun! So glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!! Looks like it was amazing! Lucky you!!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday!! Your trip looks like so much fun! I have heard that the Phantom is so good there! You do have an amazing family!

Shelly Kenison said...

That looks like such a dream Birthday weekend. Glad that it was so much fun.

Penrod Family said...

What a fun birthday. Your new family arrangement at the top of the page is DARLING! I love the colors in your family photo they pop which I love! sending you lots of hugs and kisses. xoxo, BCCB