Here are some BEFORE & AFTER pictures! Have you ever noticed in all the magazines or reality shows, the people have such somber faces in their BEFORE pictures? FUNNY! At least I think it is super funny! And the AFTER shots are so happy and lovely! Doesn't a smile make all the difference?
This is my AWESOME friend Alisa C. we got makeover's today and it was nothing but FUN!


7 comments:
You crack me up! Love the before pictures. What a fun day - you two don't seem like make-up girls what made you decide to do this? The end results are fabulous! Share your secrets!
I love your face in your before picture. You look pretty darn angry!
Radiant as always my friend--even with your dower face!
You look awesome. Glad you had fun!
BA-HA-HA this is awesome. You look stunning no matter what miss Jenny! xoxo
This is so funny Jenny, I always laugh at those before and after shots too. "You're never fully dressed without a smile!" So true, you really are just such a beautiful person. Inside and out.
Nat
So funny Jenny, I seriously think you are JUST as beautiful without makeup... a true beaty you are! Your birthday trip sounded AMAZING! And even better with Brandi and her daughter! Glad you guys are so up for adventure!
Post a Comment