Thursday, September 29, 2011

4 Months!

Uncle Joel and Aunt Becky named their boat after Nate-O Tornado. AAAH! so sweet! :-)
It has been 4 months since Nate passed away.
His gravestone was set in the ground yesterday. Words can not express how much we miss him. He had such a magical touch that we miss. We still talk about him, we still laugh about silly things he did, we still shed tears thinking about this sweet 10 year old boy. We still trust in God and know his plan of happiness is real and are trying to follow this plan.



11 comments:

Mary Mary said...

What a sweet headstone. Perfect for Nate! I still have that picture of him with Pooh on my fridge. Love you guys!

Service Friends said...

Wow, I love it. You couldn't have chosen better. We all still miss him tons, and all the cute things he did!!! You are in our constant prayers. Love ya

Sylvia said...

Umm, I think I need a few moments. He is my inspiration. I miss this sweet boy. What an amazing life. It was just too danged short. {Thank Heavens for eternity and being sealed}. Love you!!

Brigette Little said...

We sure do love you guys! What sweet tributes to your wonderful boy. (((HUGS)))

Ariane said...

What a sweet headstone and tribute to an awesome kid. We think about your family and Nate-O all the time. He has influenced so many lives!

Melinda said...

That is such a sweet headstone. It hurts my heart that you have to go through this heartache. You are on my mind so much hoping you receive tender mercies.

Cami said...

What a perfect headstone for Nate! I sure have been missing him like crazy lately! I still think about him and all of you pretty much everyday. He is constantly talked about always in our classroom. I consider myself super blessed just to have gotten to know him for that sweet, short year. Thinking of you!

Penrod Family said...

What a beautiful post, and just PERFECT!!! You still are the woman that I look up to miss Jenny. We are so grateful for the small moments of heaven that we got to share with Nate. We love you Williams family. xoxo always, BCCB

Denice said...

Thanks for your sweetness Jenny, I am grateful that you are able to express so well your love and loss of Nate. I know your perspective will continue to bless others. I had forgotten to ask Sylvia about the "cups"... oh that is so dang funny!!!! She hit it right on the head!!! xoxo D

Kim said...

I agree with everyone else's comments- what a perfect headstone for Nate! And I love Sylvia's bra gift- too funny. Much love from Perth!

Dawn said...

It's perfect! Love and miss you guys!