We thought this casket was perfect for Nate, as he loved school buses, we wanted it to resemble his favorite form of transportation.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
10 years of Magic!
Our AMAZING Nathan Carter Williams born on May 18, 2001 passed away on May 28, 2011. We have been showered with LOVE and we so appreciate the peace and comfort that has come as we start a new chapter without this magical boy in our lives. In his short ten years he has deeply touched so many and we feel that it is our GREAT honor to have had him be apart of our family. Can't wait to see him again! All three of us got to hold his sweet hand as he passed away and the spirit witnessed to us again that FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER! Now we continue on, trying to be righteous to receive all of these priesthood blessings!
Thank you for all of your prayers, cards, visits, messages, love and support through this tuff transition. We need you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Nate was such a sweetheart!! I'm sorry he didn't get to stay longer, but I'm sure he's doing great things where he is. Love you guys!!
Indeed his time here has been magical and inspired heaven within us all. While I'm sorry the rest of us were left behind him I'm so very thankful that we still have his amazing parents and sisters to love and learn from. I'm a better person because of the Williams family!! So blessed. So blessed!!
So wonderful to be there Jenny and feel of the testimony of your family... I left feeling uplifted and ready to "try a little harder" and "be a little better". I was overwhelmed with the amount people there who loved Nate and his family. Thanks for always sharing that wonderful boy with us all! xoox D
love that boy with all of my heart. love you!
I cannot see at the moment seeing that my allergies have started up again. (Ashley words I believe) HUGE SMILE. Just know that I love you miss Jenny, and your very strong family. xoxo always BCCB
He was one of a kind. We love him so much. What an amazing send off it was. He would have loved it.
Thank you for sharing that angel with all of us. We love you guys and are thinking of you and praying for your continued peace and comfort.
Even though I didn't know Nate well, you could tell he was an amazing kid. We are still praying for you and hope you and your fam are doing okay. Love ya!
that casket will go down in my book as one of the best things ever! I can't tell you enough how much I love that you did that. So amazing and such a fun tribute. I love you guys and keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment