Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for your positive attitude! Thanks for your fun memories that you have created for me when I was little and now as an adult. Thank you for your love and support! I still need you! Thanks for your consistent love and concern and help in my life! I'll EVER be grateful for the one and only MOTHER in my life! You are the BESTEST!
God Bless the Birth Mother's who give Women the opportunity to be Mother's! You will be blessed!
4 comments:
What a beautiful Mother you have. I know where you got your looks miss Jenny. Happy Mothers day to you too. You looked Gorgeous on Sunday. I tried to grab you to tell you before you snuck out, so I will tell you now! xoxo!
Steve and Jen,
It was so good bumping into you guys at the little concert the other night. It is such a small little adoption world. I hope everything goes well for you guys. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Kerrilyn
I love your mom. She is my favorite!
Jen & Steve, We hope you're doing this time in your life. We love you guys so much and we're so sorry to hear about Nathan. We loved him so much and he always brought such great joy to us. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you!
Clint and Jen Meeks
Post a Comment