Sunday, July 10, 2011

INTO SuMmEr!

This summer has been good! We are still missing our Nate-O! So it has been a challenging summer dealing with all of these emotions that come from a loss, but it has been a good summer. Here are some things that we've been doing... I got to fly with Steve on one of his flights to Reno, can't find the pics for that. We got to visit our awesome friends "THE RASMUSSEN'S." Ash got to take a road trip to AZ. with my parents - no pics of that either.

Here is Lake Powell in June with the Brian's & McLaughlin's from Colorado. SUPER FUN!

Went to Bridal Veil Falls with my friend ALISA and her kiddos, and my nephew CAM aka (CAMBO)
Ash's 1st temple trip with cousin LAUREN (Lori) & TY (Tychung)
Steve's Dad's Family reunion in Fairview Lakes - SUPER FUN & Awesome people!

Boating with my Beehives!
Trip to Logan for DEVAN's B-day!
Chilli's then Hyrum Dam - We LOVE LOGAN!
My friend CHANTELLE (Chan) she moved away, 1st time seeing her in a while.
Dressed up like cows for CHICK-FIL-A goodness with the Iishi's & Penrod's!
Looking forward to more Lake Powell, then girls camp.

5 comments:

three pinkies said...

I wonder if we were at Chick-Fil-A at the same time? We stopped by to use up free meals from school and were surprised by the number of cows in the store. We ended up outside. The owner said one family showed up in a white minivan covered in spots. Did it get free gas?

Melinda said...

Holy cow, I bet you are the best beehive adviser ever! Those lucky girls.

I have been thinking about you so much lately. I am so glad you are having such a fun and busy summer. Your pictures of powell make me want to go back!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad to know that you have still be able to enjoy your summer, even though it has been super hard. I probably helped with it by looking real tough at lake powell.

brandif10 said...

Wow! What a whirlwind of a summer so far. Glad you have been able to keep busy. No wonder I could never get hold of you. Haha

Denice said...

Hey woman! Glad you guys are having such a good summer! Whew... good stuff... SO good to see you again! I haven't entered the blogging-sphere for much of the summer yet, can't muster the energy!