Go ahead and LAUGH!
I thought my neighbor had told me that she freezes her eggs, so she always has some on hand.
So, I put some extra eggs in the freezer (not boiled) to have for Easter egg decorating.
When I got them out of the freezer and opened the carton, they looked a little scary so I boiled them and they looked even more scary! We dyed them anyway and I'm pretty sure we will laugh about this for years when mom froze the eggs and they looked like creatures instead of eggs. We did some experimenting with the dye. Only the shell holds the color, nothing else!

5 comments:
I think your neighbor played the best AF joke on you yet...it was just a few weeks late!! Haahaaahaaa! Love the eggs and this picture of Ash is HA-HA Larry Us!!
This is so funny!
I have thought that too bad you can't freeze eggs with all of the good deals on them in April... bummer you can't... thanks for testing my theory for me!
LOL I am so sorry that you thought I said that. HEE hEE HEE I am still laughing but felt bad about the whole 'egg'xtra special egg fest. Thank you for all you do and are miss Jenny!
xoxo always your biggest fans! BCCB
Had to laugh at the egg story...
Love the pic of the kids holding up the rock..it's brilliant...bet they loved it too...
Greetings from south africa
Post a Comment