Sunday, October 31, 2010

This year for Halloween...

We got free tickets to Lagoon's FrIgHTmaReS!
There was no wait for rides - and it was SUPER fun!
As well as they had extra things for Halloween. A FREAKY spook alley, and a corn maze with lots of free things. The kids LOVED it!
Nate hardly asks for much. So when he does I jump all over it.
We were walking by the carousel and Nate said "Ride Horse."
So GIDDY-UP!
On the train, in the tunnel.
The flying aces - a classic ride. I loved it as a kid, and now my kids love it!
The Rocket, pretty SCARY! It is 217 feet Tall
Nate rode it 2 times. I only rode it once, it takes your breath away!
(Kind of like Tower of Terror drop at Disneyland.)


We only spent about 3 1/2 hours at Lagoon and then drove home to go Trick or Treating.
Steve is a can of sloppy joes. A ManWich! HAAH!
Nate-O is Dracula, we colored his hair for school on Fri, but with the rain on Sat. we just did a black hat. Ash came up with a Goth Waitress - very original! :-)

6 comments:

brandif10 said...

how fun! What were you? I also want to know what they are doing in school about the project? That is pretty cool. It would be cool to stick it out at halloween with somesort of lights in it.

three pinkies said...

Great costumes! Did you dress up? Tell Steve he should eat more, he looks kind of sickly!

Melinda said...

That picture of Steve is so funny! I love the manwitch costume. Pretty funny.

Libby said...

Manwitch...he he. So funny.

Nate looks so much like your dad sometimes to me. It's cute!

I love the Rocket at Lagoon. I kept getting back in line over and over again!

Penrod Family said...

LOL... Ashley looks FANTASTIC. Nate mr. dare-devil I am impressed with your bravery young man. WOWZER! Mr. Steve that is hysterical about the ManWich, and 'Yenny' you are as gorgeous as ever. Yours and Steves face fit so nicely together (this is a COMPLIMENT) My mom always told me when looking at engagment photos which couples would make it and which ones would not due to if the couples faces 'fit' eachothers. She was right every single time! Here I am blabbing away, have a great night my friend. xoxo BCCB

Shelly Kenison said...

tick or treating was great. thanks for waiting for us!