These pics are BaCk WoRds in order BUT...
This was our fall break!
This is my niece Christine, we are only 5 years apart.
Thanks for taking our pictures SUPER noise maker!
SILLY family after a 45 min. Photo session.
Thanks again Chris!
11 mile bike ride - Kids did AWESOME!
Story... Ash didn't really want to do the bike ride. I told her I'd make her a cape and she could ride with it. That was enough to get her mind motivated. Her and Madi came up with the letters on their cape. We were laughing at these two super bike hero's. They were so funny and dramatic!
Thanksgiving Point with Grandma Jo & the Archibald's.
My sister Suzanne and her girls.
Nate, so happy to carry grandma's purse.
5 comments:
Your shirt and Christine's are almost the same.
Love all the pictures. My favorite is Nate with the purse and Nate and Grandma Jo on the side.
Cute family Jen! You are so blessed.
We took family pictures over the break as well. I was so happy to be ahead for Christmas cards.
The pictures are all so cute and that one of your mom and Nate is so cute. Love it.
To Yenny we loved running with you can't wait for our next excursion... Oh Cuss my eyes are watering again. That last post prior to this one, got me all choked up. Your family pics are fantastic. As for the honking, my Liebe was afraid that he was going to be the next victim of an April Fools day prank, so he stopped the *** and a Mighty "GO UTES". WE love you Williams Fam! xoxo always BCCB
pS. Ash I have a red cape with your name all over it, just need to stop by and get it! xoxo... two times
NO WAY!! I worked with Christine at Creating Keepsakes ages ago. The world is so small sometimes!!
Post a Comment