Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break in Michigan (Bloomfield Hills) 4 days!

6 comments:

brandif10 said...

looks like you guys had fun as usual. How come you guys always use your flight benefits and we don't? Glad you had fun and steve was there with ya.

Sylvia said...

Now that is what I call a MAC! Sheesh! That is a huge one. Oh, and BTW it looks like you had a fantastic time! Love all the pics!

Jessica said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time. Glad you could get away for a few days, it is always nice when it happens!

Melinda said...

THis looks like it was such a fun trip! You guys packed in a tons of things. That was so nice to of Steve to help out so much.

So do you have pictures of Christine's baby?

Penrod Family said...

I swear I commented and my sister just said to me, She probably deleted your comment. LOL if you did sorry here is another one! love you Williams XOXO BCCB

Mary Mary said...

Loved having you! Come back again soon!