Thursday, April 1, 2010

CAuTioN TaPe!

Does this caution tape mean, I need to be cautious of you, or you need to be cautious of me? Well, this was a funny April Fools joke whoever you are! Steve had to leave at 4am so he woke me up to help him lift the caution tape, so he could drive to the airport. So you got both of us! And yes, that is snow! Yup beautiful spring weather! So, since I was up, I did a few FOOLS myself! There aren't very few things that are as fun as bringing a smile to someone's face on April Fools Day! I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I have been thinking of you and your mom this morning wondering what you have planned for every one. Have a fun day.

Libby said...

I also thought of you yesterday! I knew you would be in heaven on your favorite day. Hope it was great!!!

Kelly Vowles said...

Good to see you got 'got.' So, please share.... what pranks did you do?

Natalie said...

I was kicking myself that day that I hadn't gotten you! I should just claim the tape and pat myself on the back. ;) What fools did you do? I love that you love April 1st. It makes me like you even more than I already do!

Penrod Family said...

I was wishing it was me that had done it! LOL