I almost died today as I tasted two of my favorites TOGETHER!
Hot Fudge (family Recipe)
Fave Candy Bar=Milky Way
The fudge is so yummy and warm by itself, and I put a
Milky Way FUN SIZE in there, it got the carmel all gooeey and
YUMMY!
Now this is not dark chocolate fudge, it is creamy, sweet and good on
ANYTHING hot fudge.
See recipe on my side bar (over to your right.)
8 comments:
Hey Jen, we are so excited for you and your little family--you and steve are such great parents! Is it possible for us to see your adoption blog? I miss are you updates!
Lay it on me sista! You gave me some sweet fudge one year for x-mas, is this the same one? xoxo D
H-E-A-V-E-N!!!
Yes, o course would love the recipe. I will be shooting off an e-mail!
Thank you again for watching the Penrod Zoo, you are the greatest!
xoxo~ Chan
Glad you are still alive and I totally want the recipe!
Ooh, I can't wait to use this! It sounds so good!
Yum! I have been keeping my eyes open for a hot fudge recipe. I decided it was time to start making it from scratch. And I hope you don't mind if I put it on my recipe blog! I especially LOVE collecting family recipes. They just seem more special...you know. I would love to have a Nunley family recipe.
Look at your GORGEOUS fam all schnazzed up and out on the town. LOVE the new fam pic!
I just left a comment for you on my own blog like you are going to be able to read it there. LOL. THANK YOU again for the amazing green bench. The pics would NOT have turned out without it. Thank you!
xoxo
Post a Comment