Thursday, May 6, 2010

Looking Young? HMMMM?!?!?


Kirby SalesGIRL at the door=IS YOUR MOM HOME?
Me= I'M THE MOM OF THIS HOUSE.
Kirby Girl= OH, I'M SORRY, YOU LOOK SO YOUNG!
This is my best mom facial expression!
Tues., Fieldtrip with Ash's Class whose teacher is well OVER 50. Twice she said "Oh, I thought you were one of the kids, you look so young."
This is funny to me! Seriously have laughed out loud a few times at these situations! When I was between 12-14 yrs. old people always said I looked so old for my age. And now, to some, I look young for my age (YIPPY!) I am having my hair done tomorrow (color & cut.) Perhaps I should leave it HMMMM?
I have one more week of these silly glasses, and then hopefully I can be back full time in contacts. Have I mentioned I STRONGLY DISLIKE my glasses?
Here's to my amazing sister who does my hair and to my eye doctor for curing another crazy bout of eye issues!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

you do have crazy issues with your eyes. i feel for you! and for being young, you are the prettiest youngest looking mom on the block!

brandif10 said...

another eye problem??? what this time? HOpefully no more ulcers. hehe. And you do look young and amazing and lot has to do with the great energy that bounces off of you and the positive person you are.

Penrod Family said...

That is awesome! I on the other hand was asked twice in a matter of a week if I was older than my sister who is four years older than me. So PLEASE share with me your secrets. Because I DO NOT want to look old. (LOL and wink). You are GORGEOUS miss Jenny with or without the glassess and sexy hairdo.

three pinkies said...

You really do look young!!! That's why I asked you for your skin care secrets!!
Although my wrinkles are plentiful, no one has mistaken me for my sisters' mom yet (that happened to my brothers... twice!).

I always used to wish I would have to get glasses. I thought they would make me look smarter and more sophisticated. Now they would hide part of my crows feet. I hope this week goes quickly for you!

The Schwab Family! said...

First of all, you look adorable in glasses! Second, I wish people would get me confused with the school children...I would even settle for a high school student (I do spend a lot of time at the high schoo subbing). The only time I ever get confused for a child is when I'm on the phone (this is only good when a sales person calls, then I can tell them my mom isn't home and I don't have to talk to them)!

Natalie said...

Funny. You really do look great Jen. My question is, did you let the Kirby chick in? I had to literally escort a Kirby guy to the door one time when Sam was a baby, he. would. not. leave. Good vacuum...bad salesman. :) It was so fun to see you guys!

Denice said...

What wedding is that you guys at with the Ellis fam? Too fun to catch up I am sure... I must say NOBODY ever tells me I look young... so enjoy it kid... here is lookin' at you! :) xoxo D

Sylvia said...

Sa-wheat!!!!