Monday, March 1, 2010

Friends Reunion Weekend

We got to drive up to Preston, Id on Friday afternoon to stay at the Egley's. Dawn flew in from Houston so that her son could be baptized in Idaho, (close to her family & friends.)
So there were 4 families sleeping in the Egley's spacious home. Jody and The Bishop's joined us as well! It was SUPER fun to be with everyone and the kids just played & played. Thanks Juli for being such a gracious host! FUN MEMORIES...
Darci was the champ at the NAME GAME! Chad laughed his head off at some youtube clips that we watched of Brian Regan. We ate yummy food, girls did crafts and it was nothing but fun! And of course the guys did the "Pilot Talk!" WE love our friends!




7 comments:

brandif10 said...

I love that you let everyone know you had a friend reunion. Can't wait to hear more about it!:) haha

brandif10 said...

what a cute group!!! It was fun and I can't wait to do it again!

Jody said...

I had such a good time with you guys, always do! Thats a great picture of everyone together!

Penrod Family said...

Great friends are priceless. What a great photo of Ashley and that adorable baby. MMMM, so cute!

Juli said...

It was tons of fun, even if I went a little CRAZY ;) We miss you guys and it was great to have everyone together again. I need a copy of your picts- so cute of Ryan and Kyia.

Sylvia said...

Okay...it cracks me up that Lindsay is sitting on the floor in front of everyone. I love her!!

I'm jealous! Sounds like everyone had such a wonderful time!!

Denice said...

That is too fun... all the kiddos are growing up!