Monday, March 8, 2010

Shirley J!


I'm so excited to try my little packet that I got from my neighbor who sales SHIRLEY j!
Fantastic idea, it's been around for quite sometime! If you like to create food in the kitchen, I think you will really like this. AND...if you are crazy about food storage THEN you are
R E A L L Y going to LOVE this! Check it out at
Tell me what you think!


3 comments:

Penrod Family said...

A shining star as always my cute friend. Great post! xoxo Chan

Penrod Family said...

This is a random side note, I sang that Greece song in JR. High Choir if you want to know all of the parts. (HUGE SMILE) 'We Go together'... I might be able to serenade tonight if you like?

Libby said...

Sounds great Jen! I'll have to check it out!

Your friend weekend sounds like a lot of fun! You seem like you are really good at keeping up with your friends which I am really impressed about! I should be so good.