I had so much fun today reuniting with old (neighborhood-growing up) friends.
Mary B, and Natalie C. and I visited today and then went to lunch. I love that we can just pick up were we left off, even though we haven't seen each other for a while!
This is an old picture from girls camp. L to R
Jen, some girl?, Natalie, Mary

This is after we had graduated from H.S. we were hiking in the Mtns. set up camp, and had
to hike one of our friends down the mountain that night, and ran into some strange man (who didn't have a flashlight.) It freeked us out so we went home to Natalie's house to get knifes. (Like we were going to use them.)
Mary, Natalie, and Me

Jan. 7th
Natalie, Mary, and Me
4 comments:
WHAT... your hair is so long.. pretty girl!
Ooh, that knife picture is scary. Your hair is so long. When did that happen? You're so cute.
I love friendships like that. You know you have a true friend when you do not see, or talk for months and then pick up as if time was never a factor. You are one babe-a-licious gal. The photos are awesome!
Oh Jenny! Did you HAVE to put those up?? :) I had fun with you too!!! Come to Seattle!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment