Happy New Year! We got to go to a party with adult friends from 6-9pm (on the EVE) that was super YUMMY and FUN! Then we came home and played RISK with the Poduska's (Steve's sisters family.) Nate was asleep by this point!
New Years EVE-
This is Tanner (cousin) fell asleep like this!
We played Risk until 12:30 and decided the game was over because of time.
It goes on forever! But it was fun!
So On to NEW YEARS DAY...
Steve found out he will be based out of Minneapolis (Minnesota.)
So, he will become a commuter. It stinks because we won't see him much.
And we will have to pay for an apt. there, the details get hairy, but good things can come from
crazy challenges!
We got to go to my mom's house and eat MORE good food and
play games with family.
New Years Day at the Nunley's-
This was my letter. I've accomplished most of it in the last 10 years. So YEA!
It said things like...Changes I've seen in my lifetime, My biggest achievements and things I'd like to do are:
Obtain a better relationship with God.
Become better friends with my sisters.
Have 3-4 more kids.
Live in a house with a garage, dishwasher, washer & dryer (because at the
time we were living in an apt. in Logan,Ut.)
Be good friends with my kiddos.
Still be best friends with my husband.
Travel out of the country at least once (Fun that we got to go to Cancun, Germany,
and Austria.)
Go to 5 other temples that I've never been to.
Still have no broken bones and NO major surgery.
Still weigh within 110-120 lbs.
Go to Jenny Lake.
Go to Yosemite.
My letter from the year 2000
7 comments:
This is such an awesome thing to do! I love it!
Sorry Steve has to be based out of somewhere so far! Jason knows that place well. He goes there often for work.
Jenny, you are such an amazing woman and I think the world of you. You have accomplished all those plus a handful more! You are a wonderful mother, wife, and amazing friend. Thank you for all the great memories. As for the news regarding Steve, I am going to call you, ASAP. xoxo always, Chan
I love the time capsule activity. That would be fun to do now for the next 10 years! I don't remember much about New Years Eve 1999 except for a picture I have of being playing a game in the Williams basement with a bunch of marshmallows in my mouth.
Your picture header is making me hungry!
Jenny, awesome post! I can't believe how much you have accomplished... you are a girl with a mission! I love you and you are an awesome, focused and inspired person! xoxo D
Amazing! I love the time capsule idea. I can't believe how much you have accomplished. What a wonderful family you guys are. I'm sorry about Steve's news. Bummer. If anyone can handle challenging trials, it's you and Steve.
P.S. My sister is on a mission there.
What a great idea. Fun to finally get caught up in the blogosphere. You are so wonderful, that's crazy about Steve. Let's chat soon.
Fun idea! It's crazy for me to think back 10 years. So many things can happen, can't they?
Sorry about Steve's commute. Already you seem so positive about it. We feel for ya!
Post a Comment