Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She got me!


I'm raising a prankster! Ash got me last night at 3:30am
Reeeeea LLLLLy! April Fools isn't for 3 more months.
FUNNY GIRL!
Last night Steve kept asking where our cell phones were about 9pm. I didn't know, and
he looses and then finds his phone often, so really not anything out of the ordinary!
Well, Ashley asked me when I usually go to bed. A little weird, but not too crazy!
Well, I climb into bed and there is a bag of cereal underneath my sheets. Haah!
Funny, but seen it done before.
(My mom actually sprinkled corn flakes in my brothers bed the night before
April Fools.) :-) HEEE HEEE HEEE!
Well, then I'm trying to move around to get cozy and hit something else. It was my cell phone underneath the sheets. So, I took it out and put it on my nightstand.
YES, 3:30am Ashley called my cell on Steve's cell, in her room. Scared the tar right out of me!
She wanted the phone to vibrate and ring in the bed, and yes that would have been REALLY funny-but Steve wasn't laughing very hard about the phone call. I chuckled a little and had a VERY hard time going back to sleep. I love that she likes to be silly! And love that she can take a joke too!
You know, you gotta take it if you can dish it!


5 comments:

soda girl said...

I can keep on stirring the pot if you'd like.
Not only are you raising a prankster, you're raising a stirrer!

Prankster= Mom

Stirrer= Dad

I got a little bit of both! Have fun in Mexico!
I'll be singing!

Mary Jo said...

Way to go Ashley. We are so proud of you! You have mastered the art at such a young age. We can't wait to see what other prankster ideas you come up with, just remember not to try any on us!

Brigette Little said...

You had to have known this day would come... Funny!

Melinda said...

She must be your child! While it was funny to read about, I don't think I would have been laughing had it been one of my kids. I'm not so nice at night.

Mary said...

funny, funny.