This is Steve's cousin Carli Williams who is now Mrs. Joel Goodman. This was such a delightful wedding! They were sealed and married for time and eternity in the LDS Salt Lake City temple. Then they had a lovely dinner at the Lion House. To send them off, we each held sparklers so they ran down the tunnel of sparklers for their farewell as a new couple.
It was a very COLD evening, so to pass the time, while we were waiting for the couple, we went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
These are two of Steve's sisters and their spouses.
I love weddings! This was enchanting being in the evening and having the trees all decorated in lights!
4 comments:
I don't know if I have heard of having a wedding at night. It is always during the day and then the reception at night. That would be kind of fun.
That picture of the kids is so cute!
Weddings are the greatest! Cute pics as always miss Jenny! You look Stunning love!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic that is on the first of the blog, of your adorable kiddos. I hate that they have to grow up.
We had so much fun celebrating with you guys.
Post a Comment