This picture was taken on Saturday before her piano recital. I'm completely prejudice! I think she is the most beautiful girl EVER! But, don't mom's have that right?
Last Winter I was DREADING the long snowy winter. However, I am welcoming it this year. Which is funny because last winter, Ash couldn't wait for it to snow and now this winter she was dreading the cold. We have had a LOT of snow the last two days so we welcome the fun that comes with mounds of snow. Today is 39 degrees and it feels like a spring ski day. It is JUST beautiful! We are loving the December/Christmas season!
7 comments:
I'm glad you've acclimated so quickly.
She is indeed GORGEOUS!!
I agree with you, I think she is beautiful, just like her Mother. You Williams girls are dynamite, they do not come better than you two.
Hmm, back a little sore, wishing I was feeling sore in other places; arms, legs, Tummy... I keep telling myself I LOVE THE SNOW...I LOVE THE SNOW...
She's gonna be a Heart Breaker!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Glad you are enjoying the snow. I did fine with it after my first year in Utah, but I'm afraid my thin California blood quickly went back to its natural state upon arrival in TX!
Oh man, snow sounds like a far-away dream right now... we are glad you love it! Wouldn't mind a day or two of it here... any more I might freeze to death!
I really like the snow until Christmas. Then after that I can have it go away. Our snow melted a ton because we had too much rain. Ash is so cute.
Ashley looks like a movie star!
Post a Comment