Alisa, and I have been getting together for sewing dates for the last little while. She has been my tutor with these stockings. Well, I really wanted to have them done by Dec.1st, and then I postponed my date because I didn't think I would be able to finish them. Well, Alisa, WHO HAS MANY SEWING projects came and helped me finish the stockings on Dec. 1st. I'm so HAPPY they are done! You are my christmas angel - THANK YOU ALISA! And we couldn't have done it without all the cute laughs from her little girl. I love you two girls!
9 comments:
I was happy to help & I think they turned out great!! I love the fabrics you picked and how great they look all sewn together.
I'm also excited to see your next project completed! I'll get together anytime.
They are so adorable. You are so talented. Way to go!!
Way to go missy! Hey if you are wondering who Natalie is, check down on the other post. hee hee hee
Those look pretty fab little lady. I had a sewing fairy come to my house (B's Mom) for a few days... got a few things mended and it was nice!
Those are such cute stockings! You both have some serious sewing skills.
Adorable!
Look how cute, these are adorable, way to go Jen! :)
It is on the 30th.
Way to go! How fun to make your family stockings! We had stockings that my mom made us when we were kids.
Post a Comment