Family
Decorating the tree
Being silly
Working together
Anticipation
Lots of secret TO DO's
traditions
GIVING
I LOVE it all!
This pic is of Nate and I being silly while decorating the tree. The header pic is at Temple Square. We went this last weekend. A spectacular way to kick off the AWESOME Christmas Season. Everything was centered on Christ, and trying to be like him. We had our own private little movie showing of "MR. KRUGER's CHRISTMAS." If you haven't seen this movie which is OLD, it is awesome, and a tradition in our little family.
6 comments:
We were at Temple Square Friday night. To bad we missed you! It is a great way to kick off the season and something I haven't done for at least 8 years.
Love the hair clip. Looks like you had fun and I was glad I got to visit with you. Enjoy the crazy holidays!
I think silly is the wrong word, ADORABLE is better. So cute!
oops this is Chan I am on my friends, site. LOL wondering who Natalie is. It is your long lost friend.
Ummm, there is nothing silly or wrong with your head adornment... I love wearing fake flowers... You ROCKED the look girl!
I love the flower Jen.
Post a Comment