Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Let the Birthday celebrations begin!

We all got to have a ladies night at Olive Garden. We all serve together in our youth group (who are 12-18 year old girls, in our church.) We have such a good time together and don't ever get together other than for meetings so we celebrated tonight ALL OF THE NOVEMBER birthdays. All the ladies on the right side of pic, have b-days in NOVEMBER.
These are amazing women. They never give up on life. They have great attitudes and put family first. They are super examples to me, and I love them!

5 comments:

Hillary Hall said...

Let me be the first to comment on this! You are awesome and so fun to work with. I can't agree more that we have a great time together serving and laughing! Happy Birthday this weekend, Jenny!

Penrod Family said...

Thank you my gorgeous friend, love you too miss! Happy Birthday today love! I will be calling shortly.

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! It is so great to be able to have a group of woman you love to serve with. I have the same here in Primary and I am so grateful!

Libby said...

I read this awhile ago and thought I commented! My bad.

I hope you had a great birthday Jenny! It has been so much fun reconnecting with you through blogging. Now we all just need to get together in person!

Brian Braves said...

We had SO much fun in Utah with you guys!!

LOVE the pic of everybody in Salt Lake!!!!

-Lauren