Sunday, November 15, 2009

Have YOU ever seen this?

This doesn't happen very often anymore. So, today (Sunday) as I was getting ready, I took a picture of these cute hands coming under the bathroom door. I remember days of just wondering if I'll ever have any privacy (especially in the bathroom.)
I'm so thankful to be a mom! I'm so glad they want to be with me!
I love you Ashley & Nathan!
Now, off to cut some fingernails!


6 comments:

Brigette Little said...

YES! Many times! How cute. You are indeed a blessed mom. Hug your cute kids from us!

brandif10 said...

Don't you love it! I actually got to take a bath this morning and no body came and pounded on the door or yelled mom, or even no fighting. It's probably just a fluke. By the way love the fam. pictures.

three pinkies said...

There have been days I've gone INTO the bathroom for the privacy (and no other reason). See you Thursday!

Penrod Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute... I feel like I am cutting fingernails all the time. LOL... Now privacy, hmmmm, some day i suppose.

Libby said...

Ha, I love this! I still get this on a daily basis.

Matt said...

Way to have your camera on hand in the bathroom. ;)