Wow! What fun, fun shots...Mpix is definitely in your future. Try the metallic paper. The shots have a phenomenal quality that comes off as super professional.
Cute, cute, cute, and I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. YOU ARE SO PHOTOGENIC! :) Love and miss you. I'm sad the Dallas trip didn't work out. sniff, sniff. ;)
11 comments:
We love your beautiful family! Great pics!
These pictures turned out so great! You have one good looking family.
Your one hot chicken... oh yea, everyone else in your family looks great too! :)
Wow! What fun, fun shots...Mpix is definitely in your future. Try the metallic paper. The shots have a phenomenal quality that comes off as super professional.
GORGEOUS!!!! Your family is as wonderful! Truly treasures, sent from above. You look stunning Jenny! The colors are fabulous!
Cute, cute, cute, and I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. YOU ARE SO PHOTOGENIC! :) Love and miss you. I'm sad the Dallas trip didn't work out. sniff, sniff. ;)
You guys are such a cute family!! I love the new pictures!
So cute!! But it couldn't be hard for such a cute family to come up with darling photos!
I found your blog from Shelly's. Where did you guys take these? I am searching for the perfect spot to take ours in the next few weeks.
I am so excited the pictures turned out so great. It helps having a darling family to take pictures of.
LOVE THEM! The bridge is awesome! Your family is so stinking cute!
Great photos! Is that in Midway? Emilee wanted to see some pictures of Nate! Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment