
This is the only picture that I could find that was handy of Melinda.
Melinda and me on the left, the other picture is connected so I can't delete it, that is me and my niece Christine.
Isn't getting FUN mail SOOO fun! I love letters from friends or family! Uh, My cousin Melinda took it to a different level. She is such a sweetheart! She sent me a darling "THANKFUL" as an early b-day gift. THANK YOU MELINDA! You are SUPER creative and VERY thoughtful!
I love it!
3 comments:
Mel is the best! And so are you! I hope you have a happy b-day coming up!!
The milk and cereal costumes are awesome! I love clever costumes.
The halloween party looked like so much fun! Your family is just a good time. I bet no one in my family would even dress up. :(
You are so stinkin' cute, I really like your hair in this picture! I can't wait to see your new family pictures, I LOVE the new one on top!!!
I am so glad you like it! I was going to put some chocolate in the package but since we just had halloween, I figured you had plenty of it around. Those pictures are hilarious.
Post a Comment