I'm so SOO jealous!! I love NY. You have a great time!!! I want lots of lovely pictures!!!
What are you anticipating? Please send us an invite when you go private!!!
So are you going to NY?? I am soo jealous! That is a place I have always wanted to go.
Can't wait for the posts when you return. Your can is out ready for departure , will gather it tomorrow. HAVE FUN! xoxo BCCB
Oh o course I would like to make the 'list' when you go private. Thank you!
If you are going private I want to be included.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so SOO jealous!! I love NY. You have a great time!!! I want lots of lovely pictures!!!
What are you anticipating? Please send us an invite when you go private!!!
So are you going to NY?? I am soo jealous! That is a place I have always wanted to go.
Can't wait for the posts when you return. Your can is out ready for departure , will gather it tomorrow. HAVE FUN! xoxo BCCB
Oh o course I would like to make the 'list' when you go private. Thank you!
If you are going private I want to be included.
Post a Comment