Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is it yellow?

We went to Yellow Fork Canyon on Mon. (kids out of school) and explored this canyon that we had never heard about. These pics are backwards in order, so here is the story.
Nate had to hold on the handle b/c it was a crazy ride in our truck up the canyon. Super fun, and muddy! Steve is great in REVERSE:-)
And we got out wanting to take a few pics and then decided to go for a hike. Ended up hiking to the top of this one peek/hill. It was snowing when we got to the top. Fun stuff!
"Oh what a feeling"










7 comments:

Sylvia said...

You guys have so much fun!!! I love to see the Williams Family adventures. Great photos {especially the header and of you jumping up in the air...also Nate and ASh!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!

brandif10 said...

I love the picture on the tractor. By the way the curls are so cute! I see you took some pictures in the leaves. I love those! Looks like you guys had fun as usual.

Melinda said...

Your family is very adventurous! You are always on the go. How fun! Cute pictures.

Brigette Little said...

How fun! I love the jumping picture of you.

Penrod Family said...

First off you and Ashley look absolutely stunning, just gorgeous! You have got quite the hops there miss, why arn't you going out for the B-ball team? Great photos! YOu know where all the great hikes are friend!

andrea said...

kisses

Shelly Kenison said...

I love the fall colors! What a great way to spend a day off of school! Supper cute pic's.