I was told this 1/2 marathon would be one of the hardest things I've ever done.
It has been a challenge! I'm mentally ready though! But...Am I good enough to just complete a 1/2 marathon? Does there always have to be one more step to accomplish? Like, now I need to do a FULL marathon.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
It was quite a chore for me to do a 5K which is only 3.1 miles.
But I am a runner! (Said in my best TEXAN accent) Uh aim uh runnuh!
I'm excited to cross the finish line after running for 13.1 miles.
This will be enough for me!
RACE DAY Sept.19th Giddy-Up!

10 comments:
You Go Girl! You are going to do fantastic!!
You are a runner (said in Utahn)!!! Good Luck- you'll do great!!
Do you run with an ipod? What's in your playlist?
You Can DO IT!
Just Do It!
You can do it! We are so excited to hear how well you do!
Eat your pasta, hydrate, download good tunes, and RUN LIKE THE DICKENS!!! You rock girl!
Jenny, you are AMAZING! You can do this Jen. Seriously take it at your own pace, don't feel rushed, if you start getting psyched out slow down and re-group, Find your breathing groove, find your comfortable pace. You will rock this miss! Just remember that you have Conquered 10 miles, all you gotta do is run 3 more a simple, down to Chevron and back plus a wee little bit. You can do it! I am proud of you, and wish I was going to be there the whole 13.1 miles running right next to you. GOOD LUCK, you will be the gal to beat in your short shorts. Rock it up miss!
Wow! Go Jenny!
Giddy-Up Sister! You are awesome!
I'm checking for the race report.... how'd it go???
Post a Comment