Steve got to visit with his old friend Darrell C. who he served with in Germany, on his mission.
We got to make pizza's.
Uh, can you say "yuh-MEE?"
Yah, Gary fried up some fresh donuts, and we all got to choose our own topping and eat the amazingly fresh things. I've never had a better donut!
Found a new youtube for you to watch. Search for "Billy's Balls 1" Thus the ping pong balls. Colton inspired us all!
Got to go to an awesome pumpkin patch.
Jumping off of Thousands of hay bells.
colton, dallen, dayton
So,Saturday morning was our RACE DAY! Steve ran the full marathon and Gary, Digi, and I ran the 1/2 "M."
An unforgetable experience!
Got to go boating on the Missouri River. What a treat!
8 comments:
So awesome! Congratulations on completing that major goal!!! So proud of you.
Now, I hope your toenails don't look like JV's.
Looks like a great trip!!{with terrific weather}.
Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is truelly awesome, I hope you are proud. I couldn't figure out what race you guys were doing, I looked up Logan's but you weren't on the list. Was it a good race?
Give Steve my condolences about the donut situation. I have experienced intestinal issue during a race and can relate. Is he going to St George?
Congrats again, you are AWESOME!
Way to go on the marathon!! That is really exciting and how fun to do it with Gary and Digi.
Okay, Gary looks JUST LIKE your dad in that picture of you in the train. That is how I remember your dad growing up. That is so crazy!
Way to go. I knew that you could do it! It looks like you guys had alot of fun while you were there. Glad someone uses their flight benefits!
Good for you! Wahoo! Sounds like a great trip!
In regard to perks of the job... with out a doubt, they are awesome!!! However, I feel guilty bragging to other non pilot people about how great it is. Yes, by far the pros out weigh the cons!
I am so proud of you. That donut does look delish. Y-U-M-M-Y. The pizza doesn't look so bad either. Sign me up!
Awesome about the race and all... but... you got to make your own pizza at Pappa Murphys... as you know a Rasmussen dream! Awesome trip guys!
Post a Comment