This is
My sister Mary JO.
So, we've been getting together for the last three Wednesdays to work on these. It has been delightful!
We have missed you Suz!
My EYE has ulcers. Yah,..... WHAT!?!?! That is what I said at the Eye Dr. today! So, no contacts for about a month, and I actually have 3 in one eye, and 1 in the other! But I'm so thankful that I can see! And the problem can be fixed with medication! YEA, for amazing doctors! Because they sure aren't prevalent
10 comments:
Ouch!!! How in the world do you get ulcers in your eye. And yes I want to really know that, email me. Good luck and way cute runners!
Wow! i thought my stomach ulcer was bad, but you win the prize for an eye ulcer. I didn't even think it was possible to get one of those, let alone three! Good luck and quick healing.
When I first saw the picture I was guessing your eyes were red from staying up late sewing! Now after reading the real reason I wish what I thought was true!! I'm sorry! I hope you get better quickly!
Eye ulcers?? I have never heard of that! That just stinks. I am glad you can take medication for them.
Those runners are soo darling!! I love them.
Thank goodness you are the cutest 4 eyes ever... sorry about the ulcers! Thank-goodness for drugs! xoxo D
Wow, I have got to loose more weight! I had eye ulcers once. I had to stop wearing my contacts for a year. I'm sorry it happened to you, but you are lucky it will only be a short time for you!
Hope that your eye is doing better! Great picture. Good luck on your marathon this weekend. You're amazing.
YIKES! Who ever heard of this. Of course you'll look stunning no matter contacts or glasses. Good luck with the RUN!
first jenny i love you but that eye picture is yuckers dude. Cannot wait to see the stockings, this is exciting!
That's sick... you shouldn't post pics like that :)
Post a Comment