It has been years that I've wanted to make stockings for my little family! And today
ALISA is my inspiration! We went shopping, WHICH IS ALWAYS FUN! She helped me pick out fabric and we got the makings for 4 stockings to be finished by the end of November 2009. GIDDY-Up!
So, this fabric will someday turn into...

A stocking like this.

And, YES, I'm already thinking about christmas! And when Christmas is over then I start planning for April Fools :-)
So, what are your Christmas wishes?
10 comments:
I love it! Christmas starts in October at my house. Can't wait.
My Christmas wish is for your family to move closer to ours! Steve can commute, right? :O)
Such cute material! I am so impressed with your sewing skills. I am excited to see the finished product!
Cannot wait to see the finished product, maybe I will purchase some fabric and have you whip out 4 more, no big deal right? You are wonder woman, I will drop it off on Saturday. (HUGE SMILE)... My christmas wish is for 'WORLD PEACE'.
My Christmas wish is to go on a trip... anywhere!!! I love gettin' out of Dodge for a few days!
Hey, that stocking looks familiar! I still love the fabric & hope you do too! Let me know when you want the fabric festivities to begin.
how cute! have fun making them!
Good luck with the stockings!
I'm already thinking about Christmas too! Too much actually.
Can't wait to see the finished product!
Cute!!
Post a Comment