Thursday, September 3, 2009

AllYou idea!

A fun idea that I got from the AllYou magazine (that I get for free)
is Joke day, for the kids lunch kits.

School started on a thurs. and so every thurs. is JOKE DAY!
My kiddos love it and their friends look forward to it too! It has been fun
so I thought I'd just pass it along!
Happy Long Labor Day weekend!

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

So every Thursday is April Fools for you?!?!!

Yep! You're lovin' it. What a fun idea!!


ps I hear the White House has joke day every day!

Melinda said...

This is a really cute idea.

Penrod Family said...

Ok your friend Sylvia is a hoot, I love her ps comment. Jenny you truly are the greatest! Please keep a journal of all your 'Thursday' jokes so that you can pass em on to me. Thank you for another successful run week. It is because of you that I ran. THANK YOU wonder woman. See you in the a.m.~love, Chan

Penrod Family said...

My sister shouts out a huge THANKS, her kids are lovin the jumping device. Tell Ash she is welcome to ours. However, we have a rule that only one person can be on it at a time. (HUGE SMILE)