Walked around the Provo Temple grounds.
Hiked In Rock Canyon. I have lots of fun memories here!
Alisa, was it you and I that saw a guy there playing a guitar and looked like John Denver?
Cute Nate-O Loves Hiking! Ash was kind of a crabby on the way up!
Hiking down to the truck-look at the view of Ut. Valley and the Lake!
Nate is CAH-RAY-ZEE about Jeeps, so we went to a jeep dealer, got some
brochures and took some pics of my boy and his machines.
Went to a park by Brian & Andrea's house to play & kill about 40 min.
Like the sky picture?
Nate was wrestling and being so funny and then just hugged me, oh so sweet!
Went to ByNan's and Nea's house for dinner. That is what Nate call's them.
Said our good-bye's to the Missionaries who will be serving in New York.
(These are Steve's parents if you didn't know.)
6 comments:
So were your goodbye's just for Steve's parents? I thought by the title that maybe you guys were moving somewhere! Phew. You scared me!
The hike does look beautiful. Utah is so pretty...I love it!
I love the sweet hugs from our kids when we least expect them! Best mom moments for sure.
Looks like so much fun, but then you guys always look like your having fun!
Looks like you have been having fun and keeping busy!
I don't think I've ever been up rock canyon, and I'm sure I would have remembered a guitar playing John Denver look-a-like! I guess now I'll have to go there.
Keep having fun and blogging about it!
Y'all get around!! Awesome.
Google C Jane...if you don't happen to already visit her site. She has a blog all about Provo, very interesting. Her sister's blog "NieNie" is also as good as any novel and it just keeps unfolding like any good story should.
Cute, cute, cute family picture!!
i want nate to call me nea to my face. it is my goal for 2010.
Post a Comment