He is so funny!
What a funny boy!!
Ryan does this all the time at night when he doesn't want to go to bed.
Way too cute! I love your new family picture, you are all so photogenic!
Ha! I also just took a picture of my daughter Elise asleep on our stairs! So funny!!
We did have beds growing up, but for some reason we use to fall asleep on the steps too. It's kind of cozy all snuggled up next to a step. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so funny!
What a funny boy!!
Ryan does this all the time at night when he doesn't want to go to bed.
Way too cute! I love your new family picture, you are all so photogenic!
Ha! I also just took a picture of my daughter Elise asleep on our stairs! So funny!!
We did have beds growing up, but for some reason we use to fall asleep on the steps too. It's kind of cozy all snuggled up next to a step. :)
Post a Comment