
Have you ever been so thankful that the thoughts bring you to tears? Well, I'm so blessed to have such WONDERFUL friends! Friendship is truly a blessing that I wouldn't trade and which I treasure! Brandi, came to Nate's baptism and I just cried because of her love and support. I got to visit Denice and her cute kiddos hiking through Cascade springs. It was so great to see all of them. Then Matt & Nat came to visit a few days ago. I got to see my childhood friend Mary Ann at the first of June...Such fun reunions whenever I see my wonderful friends! I have also been blessed to have made new friends in our new surroundings here in EM and I'm overwhelmed at the Lord's hand in placing fabulous people in my path that I need!
Thanks to all of my wonderful friends! (I consider my family to be friends too!) I'm in BIG thanksgiving this July and I give thanks to the Lord for GGRRREAT friends like you!

3 comments:
All I can think to say is....
"lucky!"
Wait...I had a second thought...
"I'm jealous!"
And lest I have a third comment {gasp} in a row...
I'm so glad that you have been able to see everyone and I miss you, too!
It was so great to see you guys! Am I really that fat? :) I will be wearing black for the rest of my pregnancy!
Post a Comment