

This weekend went by SOOO fast, I ask myself, is it really gone?
It was a great weekend! We went hiking with the Williams in Alpine on Fri (see side pic of Nate.) Then Sat. morning Nathan was baptized and Brandi came for that.


We got to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House Sat. evening. It was a very spiritual day!
9 comments:
Yay for Nate! I wish so much that we could have been there, I'm so glad it was a nice weekend. We love you guys!
Congrats to Nate! Glad you had a GREAT weekend! I wish we could have been there too. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll be making the trek your way! Glad you got to spend time with Brandi and her cute kiddos.
Congrats Nate! It sounds like a great, spiritual weekend. How fun to see Brandi again.
Congratulations Nate! That is so great!!!
Look at your cute fam. It is fun to see pictures of some of them I haven't seen for years!!
Nate we are so Proud of you! What a wonderful gift you have received, and what awesome supporters you have. Congratulations, and as always miss Jenn LOVE the photos!
LOVE the new family Photo
Congratulations Nato, sorry we missed the great day! You are such a special guy and there is just something really special about you!
carson and i are both making the same face in this picture! i love it.
Congratulations Nato! Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment