Monday, July 13, 2009

EaT MoR cHiKiN!




Yes, it is true! We dressed up like cows to get free meals at Chick-fil-a on their customer appreciation day! You can pick whatever combo meal that you want. It is deluxe! And once you get there and see all of the other funny cows then you don't feel as SILLY!

Thanks to the Penrod's for joining the SILLY fun!

7 comments:

Brian Braves said...

We did it too! So much fun! Maybe next year we can do it together again!
-Lauren
P.S. Can't wait to see you at Lake Powell!!

Penrod Family said...

I'm LOVIN it! Thanks to you the Awesome, most incredible, Williams Family, we had a wonderful time. THANK YOU!!! I could not thank you enough for getting Ben out of his 'Comfort' Zone. You guys are the greatest!

Penrod Family said...

As for your friendship post, Friends truly are one of the most precious comforts one can have. You miss Jenny are a rare ruby, people are lucky to have such a wonderful friend. Thank you for your constant example!

Libby said...

I love that you guys did this! I especially love that your husband was willing to go along with it. I love my husband...but he is a party pooper when it comes to things like this. And I think these kinds of things are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! What a fun experience that you will never forget!

Melinda said...

THis is pretty darn funny.

andrea said...

i came on looking for lake powell pictures. are you slacking shelby? get on it!